Harbour's Edge Cafe and Watersports
Our beachside cafe and watersports hire is open 7 days a week from 10am - 4.pm
Our cafe will be open for takeaway only and we will only be accepting card payment. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope that you will pop by to enjoy a delicious range of snacks, cakes, drinks and ice cream whilst enjoying the idyllic views Rockley Point has to offer.
Hire at our beachside centre resumed on 5th April - the team are looking forward to welcoming you and ensuring that you have both a safe and enjoyable time on the water.
How it will work
- You will NOT need to pre-book for hire - please just turn up.
- We will be open 7 days a week - 10am to 4pm. This will be dependant on tides and the weather.
- For your safety, our focus will be on individual / single family activities with an ability to step on and go – kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and canoeing.
- There will be limited availability of Pico’s and windsurfing, and only those sailors with prior experience, (minimum Level 2 / start windsurfing) will have the opportunity to hire out these types of equipment. This reduces the need for rescue and direct physical contact between participants and the Rockley team.
- No cash, card payment only please.
- We will not be providing face masks or gloves, however understand that some of you will feel more comfortable wearing them. If this is the case, you are very welcome to do so, but please bring your own.
- We will currently not be running taster sessions, clubs or holiday camps, however we hope to do so as time progresses subject to further Government changes.
For further information, please email: email@example.com
Click below to download the flyer with the range of activities and prices available from our beach club.
Download a Flyer
Click here to book a stand-up paddle board taster session
Check availability, prices & book