A former Rockley College student, she has a real passion for all things watersports and adventure, but her favourite thing do is to go on long walks and hike. Her biggest achievement has been the 10-hour climb up Mount Buffalo in Australia - the most challenging hike she has done to date!
We delved a little further with a series of quick fire questions to find out more about our latest recruit....
1. What would you perfect day be if time, travel and money were not an issue?
My absolute perfect day would be going to a café for breakfast and coffee, followed by giving a koala a cuddle and then going for a dive in the Great Barrier Reef!
2. Most elaborate item you have bought or been given?
Jumping out of a plane! it was my surprise birthday present!
3. Favourite film?
The Bat Man Dark Knight - you can't beat Heath Ledger as the Joker
4. Which song would get you up on the dance floor?
Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
5. Three people (at any time in history) you would invite round for dinner?
David Bowie, Professor Brian Cox, David Attenborough. David Bowies for his rock 'n' roll lifestyle - he’s my favourite artist! Brian Cox, I have so many questions about the universe. As for Attenborough, I could listen to his voice all day.
6. Name three things you would take on a desert island?
A fishing net, tent and a boat!
7. Mountains or water?
100% water any day