Seasonal Centre Senior
Job Title: Seasonal Centre Senior
Location: Rockley Watersports – Bartley – Birmingham B32 3NU
Reports to: Centre Manager
Start date: June
Finish date: October
(Potential for a full time role for the right candidate following the completion of the season)
Salary: £16,500 to £18,000 pro rata / DOE and qualifications.
The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting with the establishment and development of a high quality outdoor training centre at Bartley Sailing Club aimed at club members, individual visitors, schools and groups.
The Centre Seniors role is to support the Centre Manager in running all activities at the centre. They will also take on further responsibility in the absence of the Centre Manager
Rockley Watersports is one of the leading providers of watersports training and school activity trips in the UK. With its main centre based in Poole, Rockley has over 40 years’ experience in the Watersports industry. At Rockley we pride ourselves on being one of the premier training providers in the UK, working with an amazing team of individuals who are responsible for offering the highest quality watersports training and holidays for all our customers.
Responsible to the Centre Manager.
- Responsible for the smooth running of a variety of activities at Rockley Watersports - Bartley, from first point of contact to post visit, leading to happy, safe clients who want to return regularly
- Responsible for running a wide range of RYA courses – from beginner to advanced to both adults and children
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of our Schools & Groups programme. Liaising directly with the Centre Manager to deliver fun, active and rewarding experiences to the youngsters that come to us at Bartley
- Ensuring that Rockley Watersports - Bartley presents itself in a suitable light to all visitors, club members and the local community
Dynamic, fun and enthusiastic individual with a track record of delivering focused, quality activities which engage with their students.
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- Additional, relevant NGB instructor qualifications
- Two years experience working within an RYA training centre
Desirable but not essential:
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
- RYA Race Instructor
- RYA Advanced Instructor
- UKCC Level 1 or 2 Coach in Paddlesports
- CWA / SPA
For more information please contact Kat Sargent on 01202 677272 or [email protected]