RYA Dinghy Instructors - UK
We are looking to employ qualified RYA Dinghy Instructors to work at our flagship Centre, Rockley Point, Poole for the upcoming season.
Location: Rockley Point, Poole, Dorset
Start Date: ASAP
Finish Date: End of August, 2017
Rockley Point is based in the beautiful surroundings of Poole Harbour and with our centre directly on the beach it makes Rockley an exciting, challenging and rewarding place to work.
As an RYA Dinghy Instructor you will work within our Activity Team to provide a high standard of instruction to our clients. Whether it be a multi activity programme for school groups, or RYA courses for Adults or Children, no one day is the same.
If you are hardworking, a team player and have the enthusiasm, and motivation to work in a diverse environment then Rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include:
- Providing a high standard of instruction
- Being knowledgeable of the all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes
- Providing safety cover for students.
- Organizing and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general site duties as and when required.
If you would like further details and to apply, please visit the job listing page here >>>
To apply for a role at Rockley you must hold at minimum RYA Dinghy Instructor qualification – however we also look to employ those with other Instructor qualifications including:
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Windsurfing Instructor
- UKCC Level 1
- BSUPA Level 1
- RYA Senior Instructor.
To work at our UK centres you must be 18 years or over.