Job Title: Schools and Groups Sales Advisor
Location: Poole, Dorset
Reports to: Schools and Groups Manager
Start date: Start of September – One Year fixed term contract.
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience) + sales related bonus
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 20th July
Interviews to be Held: w/c 7th August
Rockley is a leading provider of watersports training and school activity trips based in Poole, Dorset. We have three activity centres in France, two in Poole and one in Birmingham, year on year accepting up to 11000 students through our doors.
- Permanent Contract – five days a week / Monday – Friday – 9am to 5:30pm (some morning and evening work and overnight stays, plus occasional weekend work will be required).
- 28 holiday days per year
- Working with Rockley will give you access to watersports training.
The successful applicant will be working in a fast paced, target driven team to ensure that Rockley Watersports builds on its 40 years of experience and reputation he ideal candidate will have the passion to develop new leads, to increase our year on year sales figures and take a keen interest in the future development of our product.
Reporting to the Schools and Groups Manager, the successful applicants duties will include but are not limited to;
- Maintain existing Schools and Groups accounts.
- Making outbound phone calls to potential new schools & clients, following up by attending sales appointments with interested parties.
- Deliver both trip launch presentations to pupils and attend evening presentations around the UK.
- Account manage an area of the country in order to generate new leads.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all of Rockley Watersports clients.
- Maintain accurate records of each enquiry/booking using the computer based booking system.
- Maintain the School’s database so contacts are current.
- Supply customers with all the information they require regarding the prospective trip in a timely manner.
- Help teachers to overcome any issues as they launch their trip to ensure the maximum numbers are reached.
Other duties may include, but not limited to;
- During the summer months, deal with individual bookings as part of the wider head office team.
- Take inbound phone calls for all aspects of the business, from individual clients to School trips.
- General administration tasks as and when required.
- Attend trade and consumer industry shows.
The successful candidate will be subject to a six-month probationary period. The candidate must be available to attend early morning & evening meetings throughout the week, with overnight accommodation when applicable.
- Candidates should be well presented, with an outgoing and motivated personality.
- Candidates should have a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior sales experience is desirable.
- Applicants must hold a full clean UK manual driving licence
- All applicants will be subject to 2 references and a DBS check.
All applications are to be sent to Rockley HR Manager, Kat Sargent with a CV, covering letter and completed application form. Please download the application form here or request for one to be sent to you. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org