Prep for your trip early… why?
- Because you can reserve your space for when is convenient to you
- Parents have longer to pay making it more affordable
- Plan early and you just may benefit receive a few goodies for getting it all organised early!
Start by arranging a date for your launch assembly
- Book in with a Rockley staff member who will be happy to come and assist in person
- Prepare your launch information letter outlining the trip details and payment schedule (we have sample letters to help)
On the Launch Day
- Gather together a good mix of excited, assembly-going pupils
- Add a keen teacher heading it up as Group Leader
- Mix with a confident and experienced member of the Rockley Schools Team
- Dim the lights and on goes the video – watch while smiles appear!
- As the excitement bubbles, questions are raised
- Rockley Staff member will cover all of those questions and smooth any worries. The presentation will end on a high
- Release the excited pupils with letters and leaflets to take home to parents
- Don’t leave too long as the excitement may sink – keep a quick turnaround to get your deposits in (2 weeks is sufficient and consider pay days) and your mixture will continue to bubble
- Keep your Rockley staff member updated and work together as a team as the commitment comes in
And serve – a delicious combination of activity, excitement and challenge. And as you take the last bite, you’ll experience a lovely aftertaste and a real urge for more. We’ll see you next year then!