Our kitchens are purpose built onsite within our Activity Centres and provide a fun yet challenging environment to work in. If you have a passion for the seasonal lifestyle and fancy swapping your snow boots for the Sun and forest of the Landes region of France then Rockley is just what you are looking for.
The majority of the people you will be catering for will be UK school children that come and visit us for week-long activity trips. Depending on your centre you could be catering for up to 200 clients and staff on a weekly basis.
- Being responsible for the management of the kitchen team Inc. Kitchen Rotas & Paperwork
- Produce menu plans to cater for a variety of clients and numbers
- Be aware of the broad range of special dietary needs and be able to cater for them appropriately
- The production of all food on centre
- Managing of a small kitchen team
- Ordering of food
- Kitchen rotas
- Maintaining the catering budget
- As a senior member of staff you will be expected to liaise with teachers and clients
Ideally the right candidate will already hold Basic Food Hygiene Level 2 and have experience in running a small kitchen or section of a larger catering team.
Full UK Drivers Licence and the ability to speak basic French is desirable but not essential.