Rockley has up to 40 years experience in the watersports industry with two training centres in the UK and three activity centres in south west France. Rockley has an amazing team of individuals who are responsible for offering the highest quality watersports training and holidays for all our customers.
The Coach Assessor position is a full time role within the team combining multi responsibilities; your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Running of RYA Instructor courses
- To assist with the practical delivery of on-water BTEC Level 3 Sport sessions
- Running a wide range of RYA courses
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of our Schools & Groups programme.
The successful candidate will join a highly experienced team who are continuously looking to expand the number of high-level courses that they offer. Last year the team delivered 25 RYA Dinghy Instructor Courses, 6 RYA Senior Instructor courses, 5 RYA Windsurf Instructor Courses and 4 RYA Powerboat Instructor courses, training in excess of 400 instructor candidates. Rockley pride themselves on developing their staff and creating opportunities for career progression.
- RYA Coach Assessor
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- Previous experience working within an RYA training centre
Desirable, but not essential:
- UKCC Level 1 or 2 Coach in Paddlesports
- RYA Windsurf Trainer or Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Trainer
- RYA First Aid Trainer
Further training and personal development opportunities are included in the package, salary £DOE.
Interviews will be held during the first week in February, for a start date at the beginning of March 2015. For more information and how to apply, please contact the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01202 677272 or click here to apply online.