Harbour’s Edge Beach Café & Watersports is Rockley’s brand new Beach side café, offering a variety of activities, food and drink, a place to relax, chill out and watch the world go by.
We are looking for someone to take the reins and manage the small team and this busy venture.
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Rotaring and Staffing of both the Café and Beach Club areas.
- Management of staff on a daily basis.
- Ordering, stock control and stock rotation.
- Customer service to the highest standard.
- Liaising with the Rockley Point Centre.
- Creating menu choices.
- Hygiene and health and safety to a high standard.
- Serving and preparing of coffee and items.
Location: Harbour’s Edge Café, Poole, Dorset
Employment Type: Full Time – six days per week – 45 hours a week
Dates: ASAP – November 2015
Salary: £7 - £10 per hour
- Level 2 Basic Food Hygiene.
- Candidates should have previous management experience in running and working in a busy café environment. Watersports qualifications / experience desirable but not essential.
To find out more or to apply contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 677 272