We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and doing what we can, where possible to change our product to ensure a positive experience for everyone who chooses to holiday with us. Here's what you have to look forward to in 2020
- Surf lessons - this is a wonderful optional extra which takes place at the beautiful nearby surf beach of Vieux Boucau. What a great opportunity for both the youngsters and adults to have a go at a new sport and with instruction from highly qualified surf instructors, you'll be riding the waves in no time! Surf lessons will be bookable once you have arrived at AzuRivage.
- Children’s clubs - these will be more structured with a variety of activities through the week and some smaller bikes, bike seats will be available for the younger children to use.
- New menus - we'll be providing a brand new menu, taking into account availability of locally sourced produce, to include more fresh vegetables and fruit, fresh coffee for your tents and introducing tea and cakes for when you get off the water.
- New Manager - we're reall y excited that Kim Cuthbert will be managing AzuRivage for 2020. Kim has worked for Rockley for a number of years at both our UK and French centres, starting as an RYA sailing instructor and more recently as activity manager at another of our French centres over the past few years. Kim is very excited about meeting you all and ensuring that your holiday with us is as enjoyable as possible.
Check out our 2019 gallery to see how much fun was had in 2019!
- To discuss all these exciting new changes, contact our office on 01202 677272, email [email protected] or book online. Click below to find out more
Find out more