Ski or snowboard?
I have always been a skier since my first school trip in Year 8! I like the use of two separate legs. Absolutely up for the challenge of learning how to board in the future.
Name three people you would like to ski down a black run with.
- Eddie the Eagle, what a fun experience that would be!
- Tony Hawk, a legend of my childhood!
- Kelly Sildaru, she’s an excellent freestyle skier and I could learn a thing or two from her.
Where in the world would you like to ski/snowboard?
I would really love to visit Courchevel, its home to the largest ski area and would be an insane adventure. I really enjoy exploring new runs.
What’s your fashion style on the slope – bright and garish or plain and simple?
My ski attire is very simple - black and white with a crazy pair of goggles!
Big air or really fast?
I am on the journey to practicing my big air, it's very early days. I love the rush from landing a jump (A rare occasion at the moment!)
First lift / last lift or both?
Aim for both! Spending the entire day on the slopes is such a joy, having lunch sat in the snow with stunning views is a highlight of a ski day.
What are the 3 things that makes Val Cenis perfect for a school / group ski trip?
- Without a doubt, top of the list is ski in and ski out accommodation - it eliminates the fuss of transport to and from the accommodation every day.
- The variety of runs for all abilities - Val Cenis has Europe’s longest green run.
- The beautiful traditional town. The chalet is minutes from pizza, bowling and local shopping!
To find out more about our ski trips for schools and groups, click below.